Planful is the pioneer of financial performance management cloud software. The Planful platform is used around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and analytics. Planful empowers finance, accounting, and business users to plan confidently, close faster, and report accurately. More than 1,300 customers, including Boston Red Sox, Bose, 23andMe, Zappos, and Five Guys rely on Planful to accelerate their cycle times, increase productivity, and improve accuracy. Planful is a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm. Learn more at www.planful.com.
Why Join Planful?
Our team is full of highly experienced and passionate individuals, who are dedicated to continuously making our product and technology the best in the FP&A space. Apart from working with fantastic people and customers everyday, we also have some pretty awesome benefits too:
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Volunteer Days
- Full stocked kitchen with great snacks
- Employee discount and assistance program
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Regular team and office events! (virtually)
About the role:
As a Solution Consultant, you will be the subject matter expert working with prospective Planful customers as they evaluate their current challenges and goals. With a strong track record of corporate and customer success, Planful is searching for dynamic, high-energy individuals who understand our buyers, and can deliver dynamic presentations to illustrate the opportunity that Planful offers our customers. You’ll work as part of an extended team from early stages of interaction with prospective customers through the complete customer lifecycle.
- Support the sales cycle for solution based activities through customized product demonstrations, Proofs of Concept, and hands-on workshops.
- Confidently present industry and domain focused expertise to convey understanding to prospective customers.
- Demonstrate business benefits and the value of using the Planful solutions.
- Drive the initial evaluation and qualification of the customer opportunity.
- Maintain product competence by keeping abreast of new product enhancements, product best practices and new product offerings.
- Bring a high level of energy to the team.
- Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and add creative ideas and perspective to all internal and external interactions.
- 5+ years in multi-product solution selling within the cloud-based FP&A and consolidation sector, or other similar application softwares focused on finance.
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis and/or Accounting standards and practices and the associated challenges and pains experienced by finance and the broader business.
- Able to understand and explain business and technical issues related to Customer’s proposed solution.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), organizational and time management skills
- Ability to execute to a plan and demonstrate ownership.
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize opportunities and tasks
Pay Transparency Statement
At Planful our top priority is to support our employees and ensure each individual has access to equal growth opportunities. Pay decisions take into consideration the individual's skillset, experience, knowledge, qualifications for the role, and specific work location.
Our starting base salary for this role is $100,000 CAD. As a part of this role, you are also eligible for commission, equity, benefits, and wellbeing resources. More details about our company benefits can be found here: https://planful.com/jobs/