Enterprise Sales, Pharma/Chemicals
We’re on a mission to make manufacturing faster, smarter, and more resilient.
Basetwo is a fast-growing Toronto-based startup backed by Boeing and some of the top VCs in the Boston, Toronto, and Bay Area ecosystems. Our platform is a cloud-based SaaS that enables manufacturing engineers to rapidly design, build and operationalize “digital twins” in order to optimize their production processes. Using Basetwo, engineers can rapidly simulate critical manufacturing equipment in order to understand behavior, improve KPIs, and mitigate operational failures.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will focus on selling Basetwo’s SaaS platform to pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturers. This position is an account executive role and will report directly to the Head of Sales/co-founder. The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for building a pipeline and owning a revenue target in the Pharmaceutical and Chemicals industry. The ideal candidate for this role is experienced in software sales with a proven record selling to and building relationships at the enterprise level of pharmaceutical/chemical companies.
What You’ll Do
- Sell Basetwo’s SaaS platform with the primary focus on acquiring new customers
- Build a robust sales pipeline of forward-thinking pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturers in North America and EU with the support of an SDR and marketing team
- Understand Basetwo’s SaaS platform and be able to communicate and match these to potential customers’ needs
- Work with the Basetwo executive team to develop accurate sales forecasts and identify new opportunities for revenue growth in the target industry
- Attend conferences, webinars, and industry events to build market presence and foster relationships
- Track and record sales activities and efforts in Hubspot (our CRM) in a timely manner
- Meets regularly with the executive team in order to review pending priorities, reflect on recent accomplishments and how to overcome challenges.
- Travels to conferences, industry events, and customer sites as needed (up to 25%)
What You’ll Need
- A strong network in the pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing industry
- Motivated/excited about the application of AI and working at a tech startup
- Proven ability to establish influential relationships with customers/prospects, including executive-level business owners.
- Possesses superior presentation skills, both virtual and live, in large and small group settings
- Demonstrated ability to listen and question effectively for audiences ranging from technical end users to C-suite
- Has excellent written communication skills, demonstrates the ability to write with purpose and accuracy
- Fluency in English required