Product Manager, Platform Integrations
This is an exciting time for growth within our Product team! We are looking for a Product Manager to own the platform integrations lifecycle, manage the integrations roadmap, and participate in the product development process.
In this role, you will be at the center of making things happen. You'll work closely with (and report to) the VP of Product & Strategy, as well as partner cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, and sales teams to support and contribute to strategy development, priorities, and use cases for Black Kite's platform integrations.
What makes this role successful? You like to think strategically to define priorities. You are passionate about your customers’ problems and spend time empathizing with them. You are ambitious and understand that getting the details right can make the difference between success and failure. You are also someone who enjoys continuously learning while trying to apply new concepts to existing methods. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
- Owns platform integrations lifecycle; manages the integrations roadmap and participates in the product development process
- Works with the design and architecture teams to establish best-in-class user experience interaction between partner technologies
- Proactively collaborates with the marketing and sales teams to utilize creative ways to promote integrations and connect them to high-value customer use cases
- Establishes technology partnerships and explore to understand a broad range of technologies affecting the cybersecurity industry
- Portrays the voice of the customer as a means to communicate ideas
- Fosters integration innovation within Black Kite
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a technical product manager, integration engineer, sales engineer, or related field
- Strong understanding of API integrations
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of the Cybersecurity industry, a plus
- Evidence of strong leadership skills, ownership, and creativity
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for building great products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to prioritize effectively, and to apply critical thinking and good judgment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with team members and customers at all levels
- Strong personal drive, passion, enthusiasm and ethics