QA Engineer- Collaboration
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Craft is a supplier intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts.
Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases, engaging in 5, 6 and 7-figure multi-year recurring revenue contracts. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors including Greycroft, Uncork, High Alpha, ServiceNow Ventures, Sam Palmisano, Freddy Kerrest, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the role:
Craft is seeking a motivated and skilled QA Engineer, with experience in manual and automation testing. This role will be essential in helping Craft deliver a quality, consistent, and delightful product to our customers!
Craft gives engineers a lot of responsibility, which is matched by our investment in their growth and development. We are growing quickly, and the only limits to your future growth with Craft are your interests and abilities.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct manual and automation testing (backend/frontend) and API testing.
- Write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Plan and coordinate testing activities
- Thoroughly identify and document bugs
- Advocate for modern QA best practices
- Work in small feature teams with teammates across design, product, and engineering to drive complex features from start to finish.
- Have unlimited opportunity for taking ownership of features and areas with increasing scope, and for technical and leadership growth.
- Provide thoughtful, constructive code reviews in an environment of mentorship.
- Advocate for modern engineering best practices, and use metrics to measure change.
- We value learning and growing together instead of knowledge of every specific technology.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Jest, Ruby, Capybara, Cucumber or similar.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus
- Experience implementing complex software systems and services
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
- Detail and process oriented
- Show curiosity through asking questions, digging into new technologies, and always trying to grow
- Ideally located in Seattle, San Francisco, or Austin
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary range starting at $160,000-$180,000
- Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- Option to work 100% Remote or out of our San Francisco Office
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 12 weeks of fully paid leave for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
We want you to have a great interviewing experience and see this as a conversation. To help you prepare, the outline typically (but subject to change) looks like:
Recruiter (20 min) - Non-technical phone call to discuss Craft, your background and answer questions
Hiring Manager (45 min) - Non-technical video call to do a deeper dive into your background, the role and opportunity
Technical (90 min) - Video call covering data engineering topics and take home assignment. We don’t ask Leetcode-style brain teaser problems.
Executive(30 min) - Video call covering culture fit
See more open positions at Craft
Something looks off?