Marketing & Communications
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
Craft is on a mission to illuminate the path to global supply chain resilience. We empower businesses to strengthen their supplier networks and supply chains with the industry's most trusted and comprehensive data fabric and advanced risk mitigation engine. Our easy-to-use platform provides 360-degree visibility to quickly explore and evaluate supplier networks, AI-driven insights to detect and mitigate disruptions, and collaborative tools to optimize supply chain strategies. With Craft, procurement and supply chain professionals from commercial and governmental organizations can confidently navigate regulatory environments, uphold ethics, and drive business continuity.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors including Greycroft, Uncork, High Alpha, ServiceNow Ventures, Sam Palmisano, Freddy Kerrest, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We have team members across North America and Europe. We are looking for curious, intelligent, collaborative people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about building delightful software and creating a world connected by resilient, sustainable, intelligent supply chains to join our rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the Role
We are seeking an energetic marketer with a minimum of 3 years experience who is ready to expand their skill set and jump to the next level in a fast paced enterprise SaaS startup environment. This will be an opportunity to broaden your marketing experience by collaborating with the marketing team across a wide range of activities from demand generation and product marketing to branding, content, and events. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing strategies.
Responsibilities include overseeing, project managing and executing marketing campaigns, organic social, field marketing and events and collaborating with cross-functional teams. If you have a passion for driving brand awareness, a creative mindset, and excellent leadership skills, we invite you to join our innovative and growing organization.
What You'll Do
- Demand Generation - Develop and execute campaigns to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition from creating ads, content, email, and landing pages. Analyze and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and suggest strategies to both campaigns and the lead funnel.
- Content - Collaborate with agencies, writers and designers on content strategy and oversee the development of creative content, including collateral, blogs, podcasts, videos, advertising, social media, and more.
- Events - Manage webinars, trade shows and other online and in-person events from conception to execution
- Product Marketing - Conduct market research to identify trends, opportunities, and competitive positioning
- Branding - Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, and Design, to ensure cohesive brand messaging and customer experience.
- Social Media - Own and execute social media strategy and online presence for Craft and key executives
Who You Are
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with Hubspot, tech-savvy
- Excellent writer with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver with a proven ability to get things done
- Creative thinker with a keen understanding of market trends
- Self starter willing to navigate the organization and take action independently
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary starting at $90,000 USD/Year. This number can be increased based on levels of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, market experience, etc.
- Meaningful equity stake at a well-funded, fast-growing startup with an attractive strike price relative to stage of maturity
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)