We're seeking a Curriculum Engineer to help introduce developer communities and organizations all around the world to Solid. Inrupt’s long-term success will depend, in large part, on a thriving community of technologists who build upon, evangelize, and contribute to the Solid ecosystem. By helping to spread mindshare and nurture expertise, you will lay the foundation for establishing a community of experts.
This role has two primary responsibilities:
- Developing an ongoing curriculum to train and certify developers, architects, and operators on Solid and Solid technologies.
- Inspiring, growing and cultivating this community by providing stakeholders with educational resources and content.
Cultivating and growing the community of technologists using Solid is crucial to Inrupt’s success. In this role you will represent Inrupt to stakeholders all around the world and help inspire new and existing developers to use Solid in their technology stack. You will also provide them with the skills needed to be successful in their endeavors with Solid.
In order to ensure stakeholders have access to the resources they need, the Curriculum Engineer must: Provide a curriculum and training materials that make it easy for technologists to quickly understand the key technical concepts of Solid.
Deliver training online, in person, and in pre-recorded formats.
Drive internal strategy for Inrupts Education efforts for specific stakeholders, products, and paradigms.You’ll use your practitioner knowledge and empathy to define product strategies and curriculums for optimal acquisition of technical skills. You will meet technologists where they are, and help get them to where they need to be.
- Develop and maintain a curriculum and certification program to help build Solid expertise and mindshare.
- Improve documentation and self-help resources.
- Hold office hours and run training sessions.
- Produce technical content through any medium you deem best suited i.e blog posts, case studies, videos, podcasts, tutorials, webinars and others.
- Distribute the content through the right channels (Certification programs, developer hubs, websites, conferences etc.)
- 2-3+ years experience supporting demanding technical end-users, preferably other engineers.
- Good author of end-user focused documentation.
- Desire to learn and grow as an engineer.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related fields.
- Knowledge of one or more of Java, Python, Kotlin, Swift, and React Nnative.
- Teaching and curriculum development experience