Consultant Engineer, US
Inrupt is seeking a Consultant Engineer to help organizations around the world realise the potential of Solid for their enterprise, customers and citizens.
At Inrupt we believe that great Architects also need to be great Engineers. As a Consultant Engineer you will be comfortable working closely with developers and understand how small changes affect the bigger picture, and be assured that high level designs can be written well in code. Great Architects are also great communicators, and can expertly convey a vision for a technical architecture and its implications to both engineering and non-technical roles.
- Explain the capabilities of our products and how they may fulfil the solution requirements during pre-sales activities
- Deliver proof of concepts with early-stage clients
- Create and/or assure the overall solution architecture for new projects
- Guide the technical solution and execution to delivery of the outcome
- Accountability for architecture and design through adherence to technical processes
- Oversee technology selection and mentor team through feedback and recognition of quality work
- Maintain non-functional capabilities of the solution and ensure functional correctness in line with requirements and/or specifications
- You are an excellent communicator who is able to guide and influence teams in a remote environment
- You have excellent presentation skills and are able to explain complex topics in simple language
- You are an expert in architecture and design of distributed systems for large scale and reliable solutions
- You are an expert software engineer with broad and deep technical skills and experience.
- You have a solid grasp of business data management
- You have experience implementing information systems, from initial concept through development and implementation to operation and support
- You have experience with structured and unstructured data
- You have worked with at least one of the major cloud platforms and some of their PaaS services
- You have experience with systems deployed on Kubernetes and systems integration within an enterprise.
- You have experience with pre-sales activities, leading technical aspects and working with teams across multiple organizations to deliver projects.
- You have client facing experience
- Familiarity with Linked Data, RDF and related semantic web technologies