Senior Implementation Engineer
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2023
About The RoleAs a Senior Implementation Engineer on the Implementation Team, you will help new and existing Labviva customers drive successful projects to completion. The implementation team is responsible for providing superior implementation and integration services to ensure adaptability of the platform and customer success. You are a fit for the role if you enjoy working on end-to-end solutions in a collaborative environment. Ideally you have experience within the life science field, e-commerce platforms, database systems, and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment. How You Will Contribute
- Deliver reliable, professional-grade integrations and facilitate other technical interactions during the customer journey
- Lead technical discussions with customers throughout project delivery
- Collaborate with different groups across Labviva to design and implement integrated solutions for the customer
- Manage integrations with third party APIs for handling marketplace order transactions.
- Create and maintain documentation to assist in future process improvements
- Aid in planning the future for our technologies, providing meaningful inputs and supporting advancement of our platform
- Approach the role with an ownership mentality, taking pride in the services we produce
- Mentor, support, and learn from other members of the team fostering a culture of inclusiveness and respect
- The ability to understand and communicate the customer’s business objective to internal team members
- The ability to grasp complex situations quickly and solves problems creatively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical or business-related field.
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing integrations and/or implementation work (integration, software development, procurement systems, pharmaceutical/life sciences industry)
- Experience SAP, Oracle, or other ERP systems with a strong preference towards Oracle.
- Experience with CXML, Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer or other eProcurement technologies
- Adept with system integration using REST/SOAP webservices
- Experience implementing solutions in a SaaS-based environment
- Experience working with 3rd party software integrations