Senior Technical Project Manager
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2023
About The RoleAs a Senior Technical Project Manager on the Implementation Team, you will help advance Labviva’s project management processes and drive successful project completion. The implementation team is responsible for providing superior implementation and integration services to ensure adaptability of the platform and customer success. You are a fit for the role if you enjoy working on end-to-end solutions in a collaborative environment. Ideally you have experience within the life science field, e-commerce platforms, database systems, and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment. You are thoughtful in your approach toward project management and can drive processes forward with multiple stakeholders. How You Will Contribute
- Manage multiple projects in a portfolio following PMP principles.
- Manage Gantt Charts, schedules, risks, communications and launch coordination.
- Contribute to an engineering culture of shipping great products.
- Manage integrations with third party APIs for handling marketplace order transactions.
- Aid in planning the future for our technologies, providing meaningful inputs and supporting advancement of our platform.
- Identify and manage gaps, shortcomings, and risks and build the tools to help mitigate these pitfalls.
- Approach the role with an ownership mentality, taking pride in the services we produce.
- Mentor, support, and learn from other members of the team fostering a culture of inclusiveness and respect.
- Experience with Project Management, PMP processes, artifacts, and processes.
- The desire to put project management techniques to work for our customers, creating great solutions that enhance the daily lives of scientists and procurement specialists.
- The ability to grasp complex situations quickly and solves problems creatively.
- Working knowledge of eProcurement systems and APIs such as Ariba, Jaggaer, Oracle, Coupa, etc.
- PMP or Similar Program or Project Management Certification.
- 7+ years work experience in project management, technical project management, or program management preferred.