Software Development Engineer - Fullstack
Planful is the pioneer of financial performance management cloud software. The Planful platform, which helps businesses drive peak financial performance, is used around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and analytics. Planful recognizes that financial performance management is a team sport, and empowers teams in marketing, finance, accounting, and human resources to plan confidently, report accurately, and optimize outcomes while executing their plan. More than 1,300 customers, including Bose, 23andMe, Boston Red Sox, Five Guys, and Zappos, rely on Planful to accelerate cycle times, increase visibility & productivity, and improve accuracy. Planful is a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm. Learn more at www.planful.com.
Software Development Engineer (Full Stack)
• Work closely with product management to understand product requirements and aid solution development.
• Design and develop web applications and application components. • Conduct peer code reviews across the development team.
• Work with teams in an agile environment.
• Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering, MCA or equivalent with work experience.
• Comes with 3-4 years’ experience in Full Stack Development
• Experience developing software for the Microsoft platform using C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology
• Hands on coding experience in .Net 3.5 and above, Asp.net, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF / Silverlight, SQL Server.
• Sound understanding of Design Patterns.
• Good experience on writing unit/integration test cases across the stack and ensuring 100% code coverage of owned components.
• Good communication skills.
Good to have:
• Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)