NOC Engineer at Planful
Planful is the pioneer of financial performance management cloud software. The Planful platform, which helps businesses drive peak financial performance, is used around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and analytics. Planful recognizes that financial performance management is a team sport, and empowers teams in marketing, finance, accounting, and human resources to plan confidently, report accurately, and optimize outcomes while executing their plan. More than 1,300 customers, including Bose, 23andMe, Boston Red Sox, Five Guys, and Zappos, rely on Planful to accelerate cycle times, increase visibility & productivity, and improve accuracy. Planful is a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm. Learn more at www.planful.com.
Why Join Planful?
We're a growing, global company in a growing industry. Based out of California, we have offices around the globe including London, Toronto, Scottsdale, Hyderabad, Sydney and more. Here at Planful we have transformed our workplace culture allowing employees to feel supported no matter their location with our remote first culture and flexibility. We’re a Certified Great Place to work in 4 locations and have nearly 400 employees residing across the globe. Our team is full of highly experienced and passionate individuals who are dedicated to continuously making our product and technology the best in the finance, accounting, and FP&A space.
Rewarding work fosters a fulfilling life - we work hard to ensure your days are connected, inclusive, flexible, and filled with opportunities, and we work equally hard to enable whatever you do when you're not working. Joining our team here at Planful will allow you to further develop your skills and invest in personal growth to set yourself up for future success
About the role
This position is responsible for managing SaaS / Cloud Application running in highly available and across geographically different datacenters. Ensure availability, scalability and uptime requirements of Applications are clearly understood and addressed.
Preserve the integrity and design of application and product to support mission-critical service offered to customers necessary for business operations. Under minimal supervision, produce deliverables in alignment with overall Transformation program demonstrating mastery skills in area of sub specialization..
Required Skills & Experience
Employment mode: Direct contract with Planful
- 24x7 Shift Should be prepared to do Night shift. Monthly rotation.
- 12hrs shifts, 4 days a 3 Days off.
- Good background in windows system admin and Linux system
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of working experience in supporting a hosted SAAS
- Good understanding of AWS platform and
- Must have supported a hosted application in some capacity. Should have done release deployments using Jenkins or any other automation
- Good understanding of monitoring tools like Nagios/Logic Monitor/Sumo logic/Splunk/ etc.
- Handling case using CRM
- Good communication skills and able to coordinate zoom calls during Incidents and
- Good Network basics: troubleshooting /connectivity issues to sites/DNS/IP addressing
- Must be aware of incident and service management process as per ITIL guidelines