Senior Manager, People Operations
Planful is the pioneer of financial performance management cloud software. The Planful platform is used around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and analytics. Planful empowers finance, accounting, and business users to plan confidently, close faster, and report accurately. More than 1,300 customers, including Boston Red Sox, Bose, 23andMe, Zappos, and Five Guys rely on Planful to accelerate their cycle times, increase productivity, and improve accuracy. Planful is a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm. Learn more at www.planful.com.
Planful is rapidly growing and to continue the record-breaking success we’ve seen, we’re looking for a seasoned People Operations leader for our India Team. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, the Director of People Operations India will oversee all people related initiatives and operations while being responsible for leading and managing strategies that align with Planful’s business objectives and policies.
- Oversee day-to-day HR operations and implement HR policies and procedures that comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Stay up to date with employment laws and regulations needed to run an effective team in India.
- Lead and manage HR functions, emphasizing compliance and operational efficiency.
- Drive initiatives that promote employee engagement, satisfaction, and a positive organizational culture
- Implement programs and initiatives that foster teamwork, collaboration, and a sense of purpose
- Stay abreast of changes in employment legislation and provide guidance to leadership on legal implications.
- Act as a liaison between the local team and global leadership to ensure alignment with company goals.
- Provide guidance and support in handling employee concerns, conflicts, and disciplinary actions, and ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Ensure efficient and effective HR operations, including HRIS management, data integrity, and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 8 years of HR experience in a SaaS company Deep knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations
- Strong strategic thinking and business acumen, with the ability to align people strategies with organizational goals
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities, with a track record of building and developing high-performing HR teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive insights and decision-making
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, adapt quickly to change, and drive results