Customer Marketing - References Coordinator
Planful is the pioneer of financial performance management cloud software. The Planful platform is used around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and analytics. Planful empowers finance, accounting, and business users to plan confidently, close faster, and report accurately. More than 1,300 customers, including Boston Red Sox, Bose, 23andMe, Zappos, and Five Guys rely on Planful to accelerate their cycle times, increase productivity, and improve accuracy. Planful is a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm. Learn more at www.planful.com.
About the Role
Planful is rapidly growing and to continue the record-breaking success we’ve seen, We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly-motivated Corporate Reference Marketer who will primarily support our product marketing activities including public relations, internal and external communications, and supporting with customer references, logistics and communication rollouts. The ideal candidate can multitask, efficiently communicate, and collaborate cross-functionally with executives and other departments within Marketing. You are patient, have a knick for organization, and a strong knack for juggling multiple projects at once in a fun, fast-paced environment.
We hire A-players who pride themselves on the quality and code of ethics in which they work, and tie our vetting process to The Planful Way: our shared values and defined mission that guide our efforts in the company.
- Support Product Marketing Communications by drafting and/or reviewing email copy, internal comms, presentation decks, social media copy, and more.
- Maintain direct alignment with the Executive team by supporting their brand building initiatives, helping with internal and external communications, and social media profiles.
- Assist in recruitment and management of reference relationships across strategic customers
What you Bring to the Table
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5+ years of previous experience in implementing and managing a successful customer community program at a high growth SaaS company.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented self-starter with desire to develop new programs from conception to completion
- Experience with Customer Advocacy/Marketing tools (Influitive, Marketo, SFDC, Drift)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a service-oriented attitude with the desire to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
Planful exists to enrich the world by helping our customers and our people achieve peak performance. To foster the best in class work we’re so proud of, we’ve created a best in class culture, including:
- 2 Volunteer days, Daysyear, Birthday PTO, and quarterly company Wellness Days
- 3 months supply of diapers and meal deliveries for the first month of your Maternity/Paternity leave
- Annual Planful Palooza, our in-person, company-wide culture kickoff held in cities like San Diego, Denver, and most recently - Austin, Texas!
- Team-specific offsites in cities like New York, Sonoma, or our brand new HQ based in downtown San Francisco
- Remote first culture with benefits such as home office setup, and monthly wifi and cell phone reimbursements
- Company-wide Mentorship program with Executive sponsorship of CFO and Manager-specific monthly training programs
- Employee Resource Groups such as Women of Planful, LatinX at Planful, Parents of Planful, and many more. We encourage our teammates to bring their authentic selves to the team, and have full support in creating new ERGs & communities along the way
Pay Transparency Statement
At Planful our top priority is to support our employees and ensure each individual has access to equal growth opportunities. Pay decisions take into consideration the individual's skillset, experience, knowledge, qualifications for the role, and specific work location.
Our salary band for this role is $90,000-110,000 USD per year. More details about our company benefits can be found here: https://planful.com/jobs/