Demand Generation Manager
Planful is the pioneer of financial performance management cloud software. The Planful platform is used around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and analytics. Planful empowers finance, accounting, and business users to plan confidently, close faster, and report accurately. More than 1,300 customers, including Boston Red Sox, Bose, 23andMe, Zappos, and Five Guys rely on Planful to accelerate their cycle times, increase productivity, and improve accuracy. Planful is a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm. Learn more at www.planful.com.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative marketing professional eager to drive programs that support and engage our prospect and customer ecosystems. The Demand Generation Manager will play a key role in our 2022 demand strategy supporting global programs. This role will draw from your experience in program management, campaign management, and email marketing. As a crucial member of the Revenue Marketing team, you’ll work closely with teams across the company to help execute on partner marketing, field marketing, and core demand generation campaigns.
You’re a collaborative self-starter passionate about being part of a fast-paced, fast-growing company dedicated to empowering finance and accounting teams to eliminate guesswork, overcome friction, and automate monotony.
Planful strives to create a culture of belonging—we put our team ahead of ourselves, being humble, supportive, and collaborative. We have a bias for action, create momentum, and value continuous progress over perfection. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to connect!
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and our partner alliances teams cross-functionally to design and build repeatable GTM programs globally, including demand generation activities and collateral, ABM tactics, and field sales engagement
- Support demand generation to help create repeatable and scalable programs, including email lifecycle, webinars, digital campaigns, and content releases
- Partner with field marketing to help execute on internal and 3rd party webinars, digital sponsorships, and create demand for virtual events
- Track and measure program success, making adjustments to continuously improve and maximize results
What you Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years of relevant partner marketing or campaign management experience
- 5+ years overall work experience
- Consistent track record of devising, executing, and measuring marketing programs
- You are comfortable working with marketing programs in their infancy
- Adept at working cross-functionally with key stakeholders within Planful and external organizations
- Nice to have: Experience with Marketo, WordPress, Salesforce, or ABM tools
Planful exists to enrich the world by helping our customers and our people achieve peak performance. To foster the best in class work we’re so proud of, we’ve created a best in class culture, including:
- 2 Volunteer days, Daysyear, Birthday PTO, and quarterly company Wellness Days
- 3 months supply of diapers and meal deliveries for the first month of your Maternity/Paternity leave
- Annual Planful Palooza, our in-person, company-wide culture kickoff held in cities like San Diego, Denver, and most recently - Austin, Texas!
- Team-specific offsites in cities like New York, Sonoma, or our brand new HQ based in downtown San Francisco
- Remote first culture with benefits such as home office setup, and monthly wifi and cell phone reimbursements
- Company-wide Mentorship program with Executive sponsorship of CFO and Manager-specific monthly training programs
- Employee Resource Groups such as Women of Planful, LatinX at Planful, Parents of Planful, and many more. We encourage our teammates to bring their authentic selves to the team, and have full support in creating new ERGs & communities along the way
Pay Transparency Statement
At Planful our top priority is to support our employees and ensure each individual has access to equal growth opportunities. Pay decisions take into consideration the individual's skillset, experience, knowledge, qualifications for the role, and specific work location.
Our salary band for this role is $100-120,000 USD per year. More details about our company benefits can be found here: https://planful.com/jobs/