SDEII - VSTO
Planful is the pioneer of end-to-end financial close, consolidation, and financial planning & analysis (FP&A) cloud software. The Planful platform is used by the Office of the CFO around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and visual analytics. With more than 1,000 customers including the Boston Red Sox, Del Monte, Robinhood, 23andMe, Five Guys, FabFitFun, TGI Fridays and Evernote, we are built with financial expertise and a dedication to customer success. Hundreds of thousands of users across the globe rely on Planful every day to steer the critical financial decisions in their organizations. We’re a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm. Learn more at Planful.com.
Lead Software Development Engineer:
- .Net/C# professional having 4+ years of experience
- 4+ years of Overall product development experience
- Decent to good understanding of data structures, Algorithms
- 3 to 4 years of hardcore development experience in Rest API
- .Net professional having 4+ years of experience
- Strong in .Net concepts and C#
- Strong experience in VSTO Addin, InstallShield
- Exposure to Google Sheet addin will be an added benefit
- Ability to think on the feet
- Good communication skills and team player
This is a great role for someone who is self-motivated, has passion for the latest developments in technology and love delivering solutions to business problems.
Why Join Planful?
Our team is full of highly experienced and passionate individuals who are dedicated to continuously making our product and technology the best in the financial planning space. Apart from working with fantastic people and customers every day we also have some awesome benefits too.