Data Integration Support Consultant
Planful is the FP&A platform for Continuous Planning. We provide an end-to-end cloud FP&A platform with everything you need — financial planning, consolidation, and reporting & analytics — in one place and accessible to everyone from anywhere.
We help you automate and accelerate these everyday processes to increase the frequency of decisions, accelerate insights, and shorten the time it takes to turn those insights into action. The result is an organization that is agile and has an elevated financial IQ.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer science of Information Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in using cloud-based Data Integration tools
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer Support role
- Should have experience with the following as it would support your success with working with Dell Boomi platform
- -SQL and XML technologies
- -SOAP/REST and HTTP
- -Basic scripting experience
- Passion for helping Planful customers drive business outcomes.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in understanding, analyzing and resolving data integration issues with disparate systems.
- Ability to work under pressure due to urgent customer issues.
- Experience of working with SAAS based product/application support for supporting US based accounts would be preferred.
- Prior experience in Data Integration Development using Dell Boomi AtomSphere
- Basic knowledge of having implemented / maintained data integrations with different sources like NetSuite, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Intaact, Great Plains etc.
- Basic knowledge of using SOAP UI, Postman for testing with Planful API’s
- Prior experience using Jira.
- Customer focus: The successful candidate will have an indomitable (external and internal) customer focus.
- Strong work ethic: He or she will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a sustainable, proactive fashion.
- Passionate commitment to the company and your profession: Champions projects and the company’s needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related tasks.
- Problem solver: Should be a strong, analytical problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
- Accountability: He or she should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds himself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of initiatives.
- Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency: The successful candidate will possess a high-energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
- Flexibility and adaptability: Should be able to switch gears in various high-stress situations and apply him or herself to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies.