Business Development Rep
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs. Intelligent controls enforce inventory procedures to help prevent future inventory spikes, while predictive capabilities optimize allocation and procurement needs. The result is a data foundation you can trust to move quickly to innovate and support related Industry 4.0 initiatives.
Verusen is venture-backed by leading investors from San Francisco to Boston, and is a Signature Company at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Partnerships including SAP and Accenture. Verusen is a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
At Verusen, our Business Development Representatives are pivotal to the future success of the company. You will be a key member of Marketing and Sales in a fast-moving and high-performing environment, driving marketing and sales activity as the tip of the demand generation spear. Specifically, you will leverage lead generation experience to communicate with potential accounts via phone, email, LinkedIn and other channels, developing relationships and driving interest in Verusen.
During this pivotal time in Supply Chain, you will be at the front of the line with an ability to drive massive impact for some of the largest organizations around the world.
Why You Want To Join Us:
- You will have fun. We are committed to it.
- You have a great opportunity to join a growth-stage startup and make a profound impact in the organization.
- You have the opportunity for equity in said organization and the chance to make some moolah on a successful exit.
- You will be joining a great culture. We’re constantly winning awards for how dope we are.
- You will be given every opportunity to grow your career. Even if your career goals extend beyond your time with us, we will do everything we can to get you the skills and experience to put you where you want to be 1, 5 or 10 years from now.
- Flexible PTO (and we encourage you to take advantage of it)
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a complete understanding of the Verusen story, products, technology and sales process
- Become an expert in how to research and penetrate target accounts
- Use Salesforce and Salesloft to develop sequences to maximize prospecting efforts
- Ability to collaborate with Enterprise Sales Executives on account plans
- Build interest and create qualified opportunities to drive sales pipeline
- Be an expert in how Verusen drives impact for the largest organizations in the world
- Exceeding monthly goals including opportunity/pipeline creation
- Keep meticulous notes on accounts
- Manage time efficiently and close the meeting
Who You Are:
- 1 year minimum of experience with inside sales / BDR / SDR role. Internships considered
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Sales or Supply Chain
- Local to the metro-Atlanta area
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent and motivated
- Solid writing skills and ability to explore an org chart through complex sales processes
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft or similar tools
- Want more and willing to work for it. There is opportunity for growth here.
- Be coachable and flexible
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation including equity incentives
- A key founding team role as part of an exciting growth journey
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and flexible PTO
- Great work-life balance
- Learning from the best - passionate co-workers and a hands-on and engaged leadership team
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Work that matters
- Hybrid work model that allows for a remote and in-office (2-3 days/week) schedule
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Verusen, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support a diverse culture, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Something looks off?