Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Reprise empowers enterprise sales and marketing teams to build personalized, interactive demos that lead to greater conversions, shorter sales cycles and more revenue.
For sales and marketing leaders who strive to expertly showcase their products, Reprise is the only enterprise-class demo creation platform that fully integrates live demos, guided demos and product tours to seamlessly show the value of your product at every phase of the buyer's journey.
Launched in 2020, Reprise has been recognized as a leader in G2's winter 2023 report of best Mid-Market Content Experience Platforms. Backed by ICONIQ Growth, Bain Capital Ventures, Accomplice VC, and Glasswing Ventures, Reprise is changing how companies deliver demos.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done. Our foundational principles are such that we believe we have an obligation to conduct our business in a way that advances social good.
Even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed below, please consider applying anyway. We will consider candidates that do not meet all of the listed requirements.
About The Role
Senior Enterprise Account Executives are focused on acquisition sales within a named territory of Enterprise accounts. EAE’s will primarily run new business sales cycles that lead to annual purchases, however they can also run pilot deals, and sell + hold motions. In addition to progressing & closing activities, the AE will have accountability for prospecting and creating their own pipeline. This role works closely with Marketing and Business Development (pipeline generation), Field Engineering (pipeline progression) and Relationship Management & Customer Success (pipeline handover).
- Strategically plan for success in your named account territory.
- Create qualified pipeline through targeted outbound prospecting.
- Run effective discovery meetings that combine a high level of conversational & product demonstration abilities
- Partner with Field Engineering to deliver an impact proof of concept experience.
- Navigate complex enterprise sales motions.
- Transition new customers effectively to Relationship Management & Customer Success.
- 10 years Enterprise SaaS sales experience is a strict requirement
- Demonstrable success and experience in a startup environment
- Gravitas, sophistication, and acumen that will connect with enterprise buyers.
- Team selling approach - leading the account team to deliver a great customer experience.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Natural curiosity and ability to be a creative problem solver with a customer.
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Long and short term disability
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equity in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.