Enterprise Business Development Representative
Reprise empowers enterprise sales and marketing teams to build personalized, interactive demos that lead to greater conversions, shorter sales cycles and more revenue.
For sales and marketing leaders who strive to expertly showcase their products, Reprise is the only enterprise-class demo creation platform that fully integrates live demos, guided demos and product tours to seamlessly show the value of your product at every phase of the buyer's journey.
Launched in 2020, Reprise has been recognized as a leader in G2's winter 2023 report of best Mid-Market Content Experience Platforms. Backed by ICONIQ Growth, Bain Capital Ventures, Accomplice VC, and Glasswing Ventures, Reprise is changing how companies deliver demos.
We value smarts, diversity, and drive. Smarts because we need people that can learn quickly. Diversity because it makes all of our decision-making better. And drive because we are fundamentally operators -- our bias is to get things done. Our foundational principles are such that we believe we have an obligation to conduct our business in a way that advances social good.
Even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed below, please consider applying anyway. We will consider candidates that do not meet all of the listed requirements.
About the role:
Enterprise Business Development Representatives are focused on opportunity creation within a named territory of Enterprise accounts. Enterprise BDRs are responsible for prospecting and pipeline building for the Account Executive team. They are expected to achieve/exceed BDR KPI’s and Outcomes through both Outbound and Inbound efforts. A successful Enterprise BDR does this by adhering to and executing the business development process, as defined by the Reprise Business Development Playbook.
- 1+ years of outbound SaaS prospecting experience (preferably working with Enterprise accounts 750+ employees)
- A passion for growing your career in a software sales role
- Curiosity mindset and willingness to continually learn and improve
- Excellent attention to detail and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced environment and can easily adapt to new and challenging projects
- Ability to learn CRM platforms quickly, like Salesforce
- Ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency for your cause
- Previous experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, and cold call prospecting while not a requirement, will give you an advantage
- A competitive salary for the market
- Open vacation policy
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Long and short term disability
- The ability to work anywhere in the US - we are a 100% remote company (even prior to COVID)
- Joining an experienced, multiple-previous-startups crew
At Reprise we believe that startups have the responsibility to progress equity in the workplace and beyond. We are not just committed to, but passionate about building a diverse and inclusive work environment. Every candidate seeking to join Reprise is provided an equal opportunity for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.